A list of stuff that I’m playing around with:
- 3x Cisco WS-C3560G-48TS-S routers
- Raspberry Pi Zero, Zero W, 1, 2, 3, 3+, 4 2GB, 4 4GB
- Ti Launchpad MSP432e401y
- Intel Edison + Arduino-compatible shield
- Arduino UNO SMD R2 (2011) / Mega 2560 (2013)
- Avnet SmartEdge Edge Sensor + Brainium
- VMware Player with too many VMs to count
And of course my homebuilt computer. It’s from 2016, Core i5-6500, 16GB DDR4. I mainly use it for virtualization with VMware+Hyper-V these days. I’ve used almost every major Linux distribution under the sun. Ubuntu, Debian, openSUSE, Manjaro, Solus, Elementary, Endless, Fedora, MX Linux, Linux Mint… you name it, I’ve probably tried it. My first distribution was Ubuntu 11.04 (from 2011, I was 10 years old). And, well, a MacBook Pro & iPad to cover the Apple dimension.
Of course, this is my homelab for now, but I plan on expanding it in the future. It just keeps growing.